When God gives us information

When God gives us information, He wants us to act like a credit union, not a bank.  Banks get resources from their customers and invest it on their own behalf.  When God gives us information he wants us to act as credit unions and give the information back to our friends and loved ones. 

As much as I love words, I have been keeping the things God shows me on a daily basis all to myself.  Randomly, here are note I have made. 

I sometimes refer to myself as Word Woman because of my love for words, when “word woman”, out of the fullness of my ego, would be closer to the truth.  To truly be “Word Woman”, it would need to come from the fullness of God’s Word.  The choice is mine, all day long. 

I seem to have a hunger for words.  Fill them with “the Word”. 

It would be good to participate with groups at my residence through joining in conversation instead of using my words to show my uniqueness.   

For the record:  God gave me a great body; it’s time to get it back in shape, starting with daily trips to the gym, first to increase my leg strength. 

I expect/want people to be nicer to me than I am to Margaret.  Really?  Not in God’s world. 

Father, show me about forgiving people who have wronged me.  I want to forgive and hold back to protect myself from future mistreatment.  People mistreat us because that’s what they were shown by people who mistreated them, back through the generations.  I would like to understand and forgive in a Godly manner instead of appearing to forgive, on the surface.  “More than I can bear” must be part of this. 

Deeply, entirely loving and forgiving would be an awesome example to others. 

I can still love my boys with the attitude of a loving mom.  Maybe this applies to you and you know just what I mean. If so, I hope it brings you comfort.  There will always be that hurt over what was missed.  Hurt from both directions. 

“No matter what” is a Biblical principle.

A base of rock, not sand.

God is there to bolster when (not IF) disappointment comes.

How about our smiles; are they based on our hopes or God’s strength? Who/What holds up the corners of our mouths? Are we “watching/sensitive” to loving support or betrayal? Will our rewards be bright and shinning or maybe subtle and disguised? Love is its own reward. 

Would love or a loved one sent from God have the likelihood of being unexpected?  A surprise? Even Better!

The things we are centered on define us -- with our Blessing.  What a time for a good choice. 

The time I rise in the morning goes a long way to setting the stage for my day.  If I rise at 8 am, that in itself feels great, like making my bed before I leave my room.  Rising at 9 am is still a good basis.  Rising voluntarily after 10 am — ugh!  What a sluggard. 

When we depend on the approval of others (instead of God) we give our power away. Whose power?

Thank You, Father (for everything).

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salvation Statement

God's Intended Life for Me