So. Acting on my own last post, some words.

What do you want to grow up to be?  Quite a question.  Do we have a clear idea of who we want to be?  Are we giving our children a clear picture of who a Christian is, what would please God?


I've been getting a picture that I'm living according to my emotions.  This means instability.  With a picture of who God wants me to be I have  reason to take my eyes of myself and my emotions.  An aim:  a mindset of God's presence.  I recently heard an explanation of pictures you used to see where individuals had halos.  This person's explanation was that people who are filled with God give off a glow.  Sometimes you see a Christian and know their identity by their attitude and presence.  I believe it's the same thing.  


Ephesians 4:32, "And be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you."

I've really been thinking of the principle of leaving others with a desire to praise God.  I think this is part of forgiving others when they have been unfair and cruel to you.  If our aim is to leave others praising God, it changes the way we interact with them.  It takes the focus off ourselves and our needs and puts on their needs.  It completely looks at the way you read those passages.

Matthew 6 14 says 
For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.  
Keeping score isn't even a thought.  
Ephesians 4 32?
One example comes from Ephesians 4:32: “Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God has forgiven you.”
In case of a misunderstanding, keep your mind's eye on the mutual goal of harmony.
Helping others improves our idea of ourselves.  
Routine brings order to our lives.  Jordan Peterson.  (An absolute basis.)
See the good side of the place/situation where God has placed me.  He's in charge! Thank You,. father, this was no accident.  What do You have in mind.   
When having trouble getting going, take you mind off you feelings, concentrate on what you can  accomplish.  
SEE what needs to be done, don't think about a list, think about how to improve the home God has given you.  Seeing involves mindfulness, watchfulness, thankfulness, not robotic duties.  Thank you, father for all you have given me.  The more I enjoy it, the more thankful I will feel.  
Hard work is a reward/virtue in itself.   
So encouraging to share with you and obey God's purpose for me.  

I'm learning..





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salvation Statement

God's Intended Life for Me