Remission

 

August 2018 was quite a month.  It started with a retirement party for my sister-in-law at the beginning of the month.  Overnight that night my little Toyota Yaris was stolen and because I had left my wallet in the car, I dealt with two different police departments following a ring of card thefts.  It was necessary for me to reschedule my mammogram from Monday to Wednesday that week.  The mammogram when I found out I had cancer.  Because my son and his daughter had flown out on Friday night to join the rest of the family for their first real vacation, I didn’t want anyone to know and disturb them, so I told no one except a neighbor who gave me a ride to the car rental office.  My five-year checkup is coming up soon and my car is once again just about paid off.  I’ve been reading a book by Andrew Murray about abiding in Christ and it has changed my relationship with Him so much.  I’ve been saved for almost 40 years and this is the closest I’ve been to Him.  I truly feel His love.  Thank You, Father.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salvation Statement

God's Intended Life for Me