GET ON THE BALL!

 God keeps giving me more chances and prods.            GET ON THE BALL!


JP (Jordan Peterson): Progress happens in silence. 


We make our life seem worse every time we rehash/relive something negative. Our brain believes the incident is happening again and again and again, like the little boy reliving 911 through ”reruns”.  Visit with God instead of rehashing. Make good memories.  


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have both human and God-given intelligence. Why am I wasting it, willingly turning its control over to satan?  It’s a responsibility as well as a gift, as is the  condition of my body. Are these two a gift to me From God or  a gift from me to satan?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are sins we knowingly commit that are so destructive. They have basic and powerful influence over ourselves and others who observe us.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Messages I don’t share rot and fester; messages shared have an opportunity to grow and flourish and help others.  


THIS PHONE IS A POWERFUL TOOL!!!! Get thee behind me, satan. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The most important and powerful control I have in life is over my  time

Am I being Smart or WASTEFUL with its use?  

Working in my best interest or sabotaging myself?  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The word WHY is a sin. When we’re given an opportunity to serve God, even our routine chores, it’s not our job to judge its worthiness, God has already done that.  Maintaining God’s gifts to us is a good portion of our daily activities. Thank you, Father. When God gives us an opportunity to serve Him, “Yes” isn’t even necessary- jump right to “Thank You, Father.”


Do things because they are ready to be done, Do them before they are overdue. 


JP. Avoiding suffering merely delays/magnifies it. 


EG (Experiencing God):  Moses could not expect to blatantly ignore a command of God and still be used mightily in His divine work. (God chooses a cooperative Christian to carry out the earthly portion). It’s not a chore, it’s a fleeting  OPPORTUNITY to serve God. .


 EG:  Are you trying to serve God and yet ignore something He has told you to do? Are you living your life as if God does not notice your disobedience? Do you apply God’s standards to yourself as rigorously as you apply them to others?

JP. IMMATURITY:  Pursuing your immediate wants, DAMN THE CONSEQUENCES

I get to choose my health state. GET UP AND MOVE!

Think ahead. Being a Grump today while dealing with others, can stand in the way of  a meaningful connection tomorrow. 

PretendingPretendPretend JUST ENJOY LIFE

Romans 6:23  all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. 

Sexual morality is about looking forward to that special gift from God, rather than “thou shall not“. 

The choices God has made for you have their own rewards. 

AB: (Alistar Begg): A Christian mind without a Christian heart is worthless.  

EG:  They expect the project to be complete by the end of December, and they are excited to see how God uses it to impact lives.

Stop being a secretary; be a disciple. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philippians 3:7-11   7I once thought these things were valuable, but now I consider them worthless because of what Christ has done. 8Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ 9and become one with him. I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, I become righteous through faith in Christ.c For God’s way of making us right with himself depends on faith. 10I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead. I want to suffer with him, sharing in his death, 11so that one way or another I will experience the resurrection from the dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



AM I TAKING CARE OF MYSELF?

WHY NOT?

DO I WANT TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF? 

WHY NOT?

WHAT’S THE ALTERNATIVE?

HOW IS MY AGE A FACTOR?


FAITH:  Doing without seeing. 


EGWhen God speaks it is always out of the context of eternity.


 Everyone Has their own thing. 

Ask God, through the power of the Holy Spirit, to sensitize you to His activity all around you.

What if I wasn’t unlovable?  


ONE THING A DAY when you can't seem to do anything.


JP:  -What’s not challenged weakens  -Negativity prevents growth. 


God’s definitions of the world are different than ours. 


Keeping my mind busy with God’s assignments. 


Confession.           Daily,                  hourly. 


Instead of seeing life through circumstances, look at it outwardly from under God’s wing. See the world as it is, not how I want it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salvation Statement

God's Intended Life for Me