Once again, under His wing

 In Matthew 13, Jesus spoke of parables as purposely leaving certain things up to personal interpretation. I have professed that much of the New Testament is a series of parables, so many things have been left to individual interpretation. It shows in the vast number of commentaries. Even pastors disagree on things. God wants us to each think for ourselves. Strangely, this brings/bridges me to my theory that as we spend time together, even with unbelievers, we should leave others in a frame of mind to worship God. These two principles have  bridged to bring me closer to the Lord. When I deal with others with this purpose in mind, I come away with a new, calm, secure feeling--very much Under God’s wing. Do we each need to find our own way to be close to God? A form of parable?  In the past “under His wing” was an emotional feeling. This is almost physical and can be reached at will. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salvation Statement

God's Intended Life for Me