Friend

 

 I don’t usually talk bout The Lord where I live because people have pointedly asked me to stop. 

Coupled with John 6:44 where Jesus says:  "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day."  It’s God’s responsibility to initiate witnessing.  Until then, it’s none of my business.  If God does draw someone, I keep copies of my Salvation Statement posted on my door to get them started.  My friend told me that since she has been living here, one group of people has been giving her a bad time about being a Catholic.  I called and suggested we read through the Gospel together, study and take notes so that she would have firm ground to stand on when confronted.  She said “No” and I said “OK” and we hung up.  Today I see that she has blocked my calls and texts.  Darn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salvation Statement

God's Intended Life for Me