10-27-25
When I'm nervous I talk. BE STILL. Thank you for showing me that, Father.
Being a Christian is in our heart rather than something we do.
Building our world on ungodly principles, misrepresenting God's true meanings and following self-proclaimed Christian examples turns our rock-solid foundation to styrofoam.
We will all answer to God for the decisions we make here on earth.
God doesn't schedule in idleness. God doesn't plan for obesity. God doesn't factor in missed, unprepared-for opportunities. Each of those is a total waste of God’s intentions, resources, plans for our lives. Are we undermining God's plans for our best future. We’reIt probably standing in the way of God' answers to prayers, too.
What are you really choosing? What’s the presently unforeseen, ultimate consequence of your choice? Look 5 minutes, 5 months and 5 weeks ahead.
Have a picture in your mind of who you want to be 5 years from now.
Impatience = PRIDE We truly believe we are all-important. We truly believe we are right. We truly believe our time is the most important and we want the world to do our bidding right now.
If Heaven is to be your “last stop”, here's what the Bible has to say:
1 John 5:13. 13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, [a]and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God. (IN Jesus power; not, I wonder if I've been good enough in my own power).. Remember, that believe, in this instance, means to rely on, not just believe with your mind.
The Bible also says you must be born again: John 3 There was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. This man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.” Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
Also, John 6:44. 44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.
Comments
Post a Comment