Consequences
People make what seems like, and actually may be, foolish decisions when they’re overwhelmed. Fright freezes their rational thinking. Can we help? Even the caring effect of a mental hug is soothing.
Choice consequences The consequence of a choice. A very Christian principle. Possibly having to be mechanically lifted is one of my possible choice consequences. Get on the ball! Make real effort and get back into shape.
I'm hoping I won't have to do it, that terrible thing I’ve been putting off, but I actually will. And the sooner the better? Yes, the sooner the better! Don’t discard the remainder, the scraps, of the day. They're still salvageable. Be your own best friend and lay out the necessities for tomorrow.
“Help me do this,” or “Help me do this successfully?” Both? Is this feeling of dread your warning to me, Father? Once in a while I experience this when something has gone wrong in my family, but never, until now, for myself.
Is it to an individual family's benefit to teach its members to understand and apply God's teachings and ways? It's a benefit to the smooth functioning of the body of Christ and individual families. Members need to feel secure as Christians and as family members.
Comments
Post a Comment