Follow Jesus? Really? Why?

 It was time for me to make a decision and I finally, abruptly realize I hadn't involved God in this and even further, it wasn't even God's idea.  I realize I'm never watching and looking for God's ideas, I'm only interested in whether He approves my ideas.


We're not supposed to be walking with God. I think we're supposed to be following God, and it has a whole completely different basis, a completely different point of view.  As an autist, I think in pictures, and I believe I'm going to start picturing myself literally following God, watching for directions and instructions and encouragement and knowledge and foresight and help and support  And we'll see what else. 4.17.26  If you are saved, Pray for me, please. Join me?


Again. If you're not yet sure of your eternal future (which starts at the moment of your acceptance) I will post my salvation statement, dictated by God and approved by two Baptist ministers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salvation Statement

God's Intended Life for Me