Investing


The parable of the talents has always haunted me.  I've handled God’s earthly money foolishly and missed many opportunities.  But in the last few days I've come to see the insights He gives me for entry into His blog as truly valuable on their own.  I have been quietly making entries for a while but not regularly enough and haven’t found many ways to broadcast it.  Matthew 25:14-30

Recently, I made a comment in the “Experiencing God” Daily Devotional and was surprised to see that they published it.  I decided that God was showing me to use the opportunity to broadcast my blog.  If I got another chance I would include the name and address of “Whispers from the Holy Spirit,” my blog.  I got the chance today.  Truly an adventurous investment.  Thank You so much, Father, for the nudge and backing. Let's see what You decide. Matthew 25:14-30


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salvation Statement

10-27-25