What we Feed

 I\n'm sitting here preparing a microwave dinner , and it just occurred to me that a few days ago on youtube , I saw a clip where gentleman was talking about gratitude and how helpful it is.  I myself have been feeling grateful for some changes that have been going on in my life.  Maybe that's spurring the inspiration that i've been seeing the last few days.  For one thing I'm very grateful for the feature on my phone that lets me dictate these entries and not have to write them by hand. Then I can just cut and paste them from Google Docs right into my blog application.  It's been wonderful. Thank you, Father.


I live in a retirement complex and in the very center is the chapel that holds 50 to 75 people normally they keep the door closed and it's very cold in there, but this Christmas they started, leaving the door open while the tree was there and lit and they have agreed to keep leaving the door open. So the chapel will be warm and we can go in there and pray or read or do whatever we need to quietly. It's been quite a blessing.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salvation Statement

10-27-25